Sunday, December 16

Bloom Where You're Planted

A few thoughtful words to start your day (or end your day depending on how you see the photo, a sunrise or sunset :).
Bloom Where You're Planted

I find interpreting quotes rather a fun exercise because even though the author may not have meant it to be taken in such a way, it just means that words store wisdom for those who seek it. Needless to say, the Bible is a bunch of words, but each person who picks it up will find wisdom and inspiration specifically for them, it is an "endless" book even though it has a beginning and end.

As for "Bloom Where You're Planted" I believe it comes from the Bible, but after doing a little research there seems to be a bit of confusion as to where the quote came from or originated and let alone who the author is. No matter the case, it is a quote that has stuck by me since I first found it in a Mary Engelbreit cross-stitch book (Cross Stitch for All Seasons ) of all places. I've always taken it as wherever I am, I should do and be my best. Perhaps at a certain time in my life I won't receive enough water or nutrients as to my liking, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be thankful that my leaves are still green and that I am still able to cultivate the ground and work for that beautiful Bloom. 

Blessings!



If you like this post, feel free to link back by copying one of the codes below!

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

No comments:

Post a Comment